2018년 4월 11일 수요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Cardi B Opens Up About Her Pregnancy & Why She Kept It Hidden









 
















Cardi B Opens Up About Her Pregnancy & Why She Kept It Hidden



* Comments.
- She will be a cool mom 💪

- wassup Much Dank. I know you're here 😂

- She’s a badass LIBRA 🔮

- Libras are so misunderstood

- I like her personality

- Charlemagne low-key respect Cardi B.

- Cardi is low key hilarious af

- Pregnant...and still funny! Okuurrrrrt!

- She's such a Libra

- She’s looks tired

- What a boring interview...

- This is a great interview.

- Cardi is not happy!!!

- She Seems Incredibly Sad 😞 Poor Ting

- All the fake laughing..............

- When she said “Imma libra.” I felt that.

- "that sound about white Nurrr" lol

- #LibraGang 💪🏾

- Damn Charlemagne’s in love!

- why is envy screaming..smh

- TWO WORDS Speech Therapist!

- What's popping Starbucks sponsor cardi B

- Lol i cant help it. I like her

- She’s so real it’s contagious ☝🏾☝🏾

- aZuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr parparparkuuiurrrt

- She gettin passed around by the industry

- This interview made me smile.

- Lmao look at her now 👌🏽

- Cardi is is beautiful

- I feel you Cardi. I'm a Libra too

- I love her

- She doesn't like the fame.

- Nicki is the Queen of hip hop

- I love Cardi 💗

- OKURRTTTT

- Ayyyyyeee love the album and love her

- Interview sobxrbe

- I just love her.

- this girl a damn clown smh

- Shit I need a kidney

- love ya card im a libra too xoxox

- I love her she’s so real and beautiful

- She gave me the best neck 2013

- 😂😂😂😂😂 milk come out your tittes

- So who's going to be the father?!!!?




Cardi B Opens Up About Her Pregnancy & Why She Kept It Hidden
If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : 1801010918newyear5.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기